Do you want to better understand the cost and logistics of starting a blog for your company? Do you want to know how Schipul can help? Would you like a free lunch?
Then we have the seminar for you! On Wednesday, November 19, Schipul will be hosting a blogging seminar in our office and Aaron Long will help our clients and friends understand the blogging phenomenon a little better.
Sign up here!!!
A growing number of companies are harnessing the power of Social Media and “starting a blog”, and while this has been successful for some, other companies who have jumped head first into the blogosphere have ended up doing a royal belly flop.
Those companies didn’t understand the very basics of blogging. If you don’t have a clear message and target audience, it is easy to get lost! Don’t worry, Schipul is here to help you.
Aaron is going to be presenting Schipul’s customizable line of blog offerings for anyone interested in blogging for their business. We offer blog hosting and can set you up with anything from a simple template to a full fledged design that includes a social media platform.
Today’s luncheon is not a training class; it is a seminar and a chance for us to show you how we can help guide you through the sometimes murky Social Media waters with our blogging products and services.
Bring an empty stomach and your handy dandy notebook because Aaron will be filling your mind with knowledge while Schipul fills your belly with food.
Aaron will be discussing things such as:
- How a blog can increase your company’s exposure and profits
- The marketing cost savings you accrue by leveraging Social Media
- The value of communication with your customers
- Just how Schipul can help you get started!
Here is a little Schipul blogging resume for you to see some of our work!
Business to Consumer:
- Blog for our very own Houston Zoo
- Redesign for Houston’s Premier Green Hardware Store, New Living, is coming soon
Business to Business:
- Blog Career Partners International will be live soon!
- Ed Schipul (CEO)
- David Stagg (Graphic Designer)
- Maggie McDonald (Operations)