Do you work or volunteer for a non-profit organization? Are you still using Morse code to collect donations? Have you resorted to eating the Cheeto you found in the seat cushion because you were too busy organizing your volunteer list? Me too! But the only reason I ate the Cheeto was because it was on a Saturday afternoon and the walking distance to the kitchen seemed unattainableâ€¦five second rule still applies.
Here at Schipul, one of our key areas of focus is marketing for non-profits and if anyone understands the whole â€œCheeto debacle,â€ itâ€™s us!Â We are now offering Non-Profit Online Optimization (NPO2) that will allow your organization to effectively take action and maximize your potential in the non-profit arena.
With our guidance using various different tools and resources, your organization will be able to:
- Effectively manage data, events, donations, etc. while expanding your reach within the community using Salesforce Foundation.
- Have access to $10,000 in Google Grants as well as assistance in setting up a Non-Profit YouTube Channel.
- Grow your network through social media outlets such as the Facebook Causes app.
- Have newsletters designed specifically for your organization.
- Set up a free shopping cart using Volusion for Non-Profits.
- Lie on the beach, drink a Mai Tai and accept donations via text message. Simply livinâ€™ the dream.
All this and more is possible with NPO2s! And the best part of allâ€¦no more eating cushion crumbs!
Saving the world is a tough job and we want to assist you. In other words, consider us your Planateers. With our powers combinedâ€¦youâ€™re Caaaaptaaaain Planet! Might I remind you that Captain Planet was one of the greatest heroes of our timeâ€¦flying through the air in his teal skin tights. It could bring a grown man to tears.
So how about a little help from your friends?!
â€œThe power is yours!â€ â€“Captain Planet
Thank you for the awesome photo jaymiek!