I know the heartacheâ€¦
No, this was not a cruel jokeâ€¦and no, Ashton Kutcher was not waiting in the neighborâ€™s double wide. You simply came to the realization that you just didnâ€™t make the cut. You werenâ€™t fast enoughâ€¦the endurance wasnâ€™t thereâ€¦in a nutshell; your Gatorade Glacier Freeze failed you.
So what does one do when they find themselves lying in the fetal position wishing for some â€œpaloozaâ€ in their lives?
Here are the Top 5 Reasons Why Petapalooza will kill your Palooza Blues:
- I am aware that Lollapallooza is in Chicago. Iâ€™m sure Grant Park is a beautiful place and Iâ€™m pretty sure it would be quite a delight to meet Oprah…I guess.Â But letâ€™s be honest people. Who really needs Oprah when you have Debra Duncan in the great city of Houston? Iâ€™ll â€œraise the roofâ€ for that bit of knowledge.*Disclaimer* Debra Duncan will not be at Petapalooza. But she lives in Houston…so who really knows?
- Sure you can go to Lollapallooza and have Cold War Kids entice your inner dance revolution while you ninja kick to Portugal The Manâ€¦and as night falls, The Decemberists sing you the sweetest lullaby youâ€™ve heard since childbirth. Or you can bring your mobiles to Petapalooza while The Jud Johnson Band serenade you with roses and sparkles. Trust me folks, they are very easy on the eyes. Thatâ€™s all I really got for that one.
- Yes itâ€™s true. There are art exhibits and what not at Lollapalooza. But do they have dog caricatures? Perhaps doggy massages? How about adoptables? The answer is no, no they do not. Petapalooza will. Period.
- Whole Foods sponsored Lollapalooza. Great. Fantastic. Whole Foods AND Schipul is sponsoring Petapalooza. I rest my case.
- This girl and this girl did not judge an Idol Doggy Trick competition at Lollapalooza. However, they will be in their rarest Paula Abdul form at Discovery Green on September 12, 2009 for Petapalooza. Iâ€™m just sayinâ€™â€¦
Let it marinate for awhile. And if all else failsâ€¦do it for the dogs.
A little side note – Come by the Schipul booth for your chance to win a Flip Camera!