We work with a lot of Nonprofits and Associations, who often have Boards and volunteers who are responsible for keeping the website up to date. As these board members change from year to year, we want to make sure they are able to get up to speed on the website software as seamlessly as possible!
Our latest video features Account Exec Brian Potter as he outlines tips for transitioning new board members to Tendenci. Read more about these tips in our latest Help File: Transitioning Your New Board Members to Tendenci
7 Tips for Transitioning Your New Board Members to Tendenci:
1. Use a Shared Google Doc to Document and Save Important Information About Your Website
Get started at Google.com/docs
2. Attend Our Next Intro to Tendenci Class!
See the full training calendar at tendenci.com/events
3. Get to Know the Tendenci Help Files
Visit Tendenci.com/help-files and click on a Category to see all of the help documentation around that category
4. Check Out Our New Users’ Guide for Getting Started with Tendenci
Our New Users’ Guide to Tendenci lists the top 10 help files that cover the main modules of Tendenci to get you used to working with your Tendenci site
5. Subscribe to Our Newsletter to Get the Latest On New Features and Updates
Want to get the latest on new features we’re rolling out? Sign up for free at Tendenci.com/newsletter!
6. Consider Personalized Training Options
To learn more, contact us for pricing options.
7. Get to Know the Support Portal
Contact our support team by logging on to our Support Portal at support.schipul.com! Our support time is billable, but we can always provide a quote for how much or how long we think your request will take.