Using your Tendenci website just got a little bit easier. Check out these updates we made over the weekend:
Global Settings and Content Management
- Navigation files now support navigation template tags.
- Added css, less, and js to static media directory (globally used)
- Created a Details page for a single setting
- Made custom form export more user-friendly – changed True/False to “yes’s and no’s”
Membership Module Updates
- Design refresh to the Membership entries search page
- Added the following fields to the membership export file: user name, member number, join date-time, renew date-time
Career Module Updates
- The Jobs Search page now displays jobs in order by status: premium active, active, premium inactive, inactive
- Contributions list raised to 50 records from 10.
- Contributions now display newest contributions first.
- Photo detail page id attribute added to “photo-rights” div to help designers control elements.
Questions about these updates? Hit us up in the comments or over on Get Satisfaction and help us name our newest self sign-up version of the Tendenci Software by voting for your top 3 favorites: https://www.tendenci.com/vote-to-name-the-new-templateversion-of-tendenci/!