We made some new updates to our Tendenci software for association website management this week.
- Added Payment Method as a Field Label on custom forms.
- Added Two new search filters for user profile search, allowing administrators to search users to view all users with a specific level of permissions and view all users capped at a specific level of permissions.
- Updated some of the base template code to prevent page display errors when admins forget to upload media to custom page templates.
- Updated the corporate membership module to allow more design option in custom template designs for corporate memberships.
- Updated membership entry approval email that goes to administrators with more links to the membership applicant data.
- Added more information on corporate membership renewal notification.
- Improved credit card payment verification process for corporate memberships.
- All memberships now require a membership type at the database level to ensure content validity.
- Moved the Corporate Memberships Tendenci Navigation Tab to the Membership Entry Application Page, replacing the News Tab.
- Administrators will now see the Total Number of Memberships when they search Membership Entries.
- Added a balance to membership entries, which links to the member’s invoice. This will help administrators better manage their association’s finances and account receivables.
- Updated the Jobs Module to prevent duplicate URL slugs from new job postings that are very similar to previous job postings.
- Improved indexing for the Jobs Module to increase relevancy of Job Board search results.
- Add two new search filters for jobs search to allow you to search job postings by their Category and Subcategory.
- Added a new email notification that will send trial/self sign-up customers an email notification 1 week prior to their trial expiration period to inform them their trial period is ending.
- Currently – trial/self sign-up customers will not have their site disabled when their 30-day trial is over. We will receive a notice and send them an email the day their site has expired and will update them when the Beta testing has ended at least 2 weeks before we would disable their trial website.
Click Here to learn how to improve your email marketing using Tendenci’s Newsletter Marketing Dashboard integrated with Campaign Monitor’s email marketing software and find other resources for email marketing success!
Questions about these Updates?