Check out all the goodies we built into this week’s Tendenci updates just for you:
- You can now copy custom Forms
- Forms that subscribe users to groups now require an email address
- Clicking the “Help files” link on the admin bar underneath the Content section now takes admins to the more accessible interface than site users see
- Memberships no longer require an application to create
- Administrators can now upgrade a user to a member from the user’s profile page by simply selecting the appropriate membership type.
- You can now add company representatives to a corporate membership faster with an auto-completion option
- Administrators can now use custom email addresses in the new “Sender” field added to Membership notices
- Administrators can now choose to download entire photo album sets as zip files in addition to downloading individual photos
- Tendenci Content Module data, including Events, Memberships, Jobs, Directories, and others, can now be automatically imported to custom designed Facebook Page tabs.