Dear Tendenci Community,
Some reminders of functionality you have RIGHT NOW via Tendenci – The Open Source AMS
Utilize the Emergency Response and Social Services Functionality built into your Tendenci site:
- Use the Emergency Announcement Module to immediately put a notice at the top of every page of your site.
- Review all of the built in preparedness and communication functionality that is in Tendenci summarized here:
- Use the newsletter module to get messages out to everyone registered on your site fast.
- Your site also integrates with many other tools like threaded discussions via Discus or displaying your LinkedIn banner and twitter feed. Use the best tool and integrate: https://www.tendenci.com/works-with/
- Use Ad-Hoc queries directly against your database for outlier data that may not have been forseen for a given crisis. This is on your Tendenci site at /explorer/ and there is a great starter helpfile on django explorer reporting here https://www.tendenci.com/help-files/how-use-django-sql-explorer-tendenci/
Please stay safe. Because the Puppy Loves You!