To say I love my family is an understatement. Anyone who knows me will testify that an expletive is usually involved in some way when I speak to how much I love my 3 men.
In fact, this is what I wrote when I signed up the for this blog postâ€¦
And no one questioned whose day it was.
I often joke that working at Schipul is just the vehicle to support by boys Adventure of the Humongous Adventure social media effortsâ€¦ but all joking aside I am extremely grateful that my small family is part of the larger Schipul family of employees and clients.
- I am grateful that my days start with Michael Jackson ‘This Is Itâ€ playing in AK’s alarm clock and I remember going to see the movie with my boys a group of Schipulites.
- I am grateful for a Friday afternoon spent taking Zombie photosâ€¦ and that my boys were invited to participate in the funâ€¦ our Christmas cards will be awesome this year.
- I am grateful to The Cowboy Solution for letting us spend the day with some pretty phenomenal friends.
- I am grateful for family readiness plansâ€¦ I had to convince Fab!Hubby we were planning for a Zombie invasion to get it done… still, I never had one before and I sleep a little better knowing I have one now.
- I am grateful that my family is cared for enough that the company gave everyone a road atlas for our cars. I know that sounds so lameâ€¦ but I am so grateful to know that I work for a company that doesn’t want me and my family to get lost is we ever have to evacuate cause of something lame like a category 4 hurricane.
- I am grateful to road trips with co-worker to cover NASCAR races with my Fab!Hubby.
- I am grateful for co-workers that will take my kiddos to the Houston Zoo so I can move in peace
- The list could go on and onâ€¦
My life would not be full of the wonder and magic it is without my family and I wake up and go to sleep thanking the Powers That Be for the gift of them.