We Schipulites don’t want to keep our web-based passion bottled up. We want to share it with you! Throughout July & August, we’re hosting free webinars every Thursday afternoon from 1:30 to 2:30 Central. Below are our next three webinars.
See the full events calendar at schipul.com/events!
Facebook Fanpage Optimization
July 12, 1:30 PM Central
Schipulite Erica Bogdan will host a webinar on managing your Facebook Fanpage. Erica will go over:
- Using Facebook admin tools effectively
- Increasing fan numbers organically
- Strategies to ensure your content is seen by the most amount of people.
For more information and to register, click here
Intro to Google Analytics
July 19, 1:30 PM Central
New to Analytics and need some guidance to help you navigate your website stats? Search Engine Marketing Analyst Jennie Lane will give an Intro to Google Analytics webinar on July 19. Topics include:
- How to setup Google Analytics
- How to access reports
- Basic Metrics and what they mean
- Top Content and Keywords driving traffic
- Setting up Measurable Goals
- Understanding visitor trending
- Adding Custom reports and data comparisons
- Benchmarks – what do all these numbers mean?
For more information or to register, click here
Choosing the Right CMS for Your Business
July 26, 1:30 PM Central
This webinar is designed to help you choose the right content management system (CMS) for your business. Business development specialist Travis Dixon will talk about:
- Which CMS is right for you?
- Detailed look at individual CMS” WordPress and Tendenci
- What questions you need to ask yourself when looking for the right CMS.
- A look at the different modules included within Tendenci that increase revenue, including:
- Jobs Board
- Custom Forms with Payment Integration for Donations, Sponsorships, and more!
- Easy and automated Membership management to increase new member applications and get more renewals
- Business Directories
- All the hidden ways Tendenci works hard to grow your association’s bottom-line!
For more information or to register for this event, click here
We hope you’ll come out to attend one of our webinars!