Be My Valentine, Love Tendenci!
We are updating your Tendenci websites with new features and improved functionality this morning. We also wanted to show you how much we love our clients and you’ll notice a new pink link on your admin bar. Click on the link and receive Valentine’s Sweets for being such a Sweetheart!
Tendenci’s Custom Forms now include the option for your visitors to set their own price or donation amount.
When you create a custom payment form, you’ll simply leave the Price field blank to allow your site visitors to input their own price. You can add multiple payment amounts and add this custom price option to the mix.
Here’s an example from Avant Garden using 2 fixed prices plus an any amount option:
Here’s more great updates to Love about your Tendenci software for nonprofit and association website management:
- Help files now have an RSS feed
- Current Story images and Directory logos can be removed
- Stories now link to their detail view if a full-story-link is not set
- Custom forms label size increased to 2k characters long
- Visitors can set their own price on custom forms
- Added the ability to remove uploaded images in directories, stories, and events
- Improved Subscriber import feature that does simple name detection for first, last, and full name
- You can now customize the “From” address on membership notifications by filling in the sender display and sender fields
- Payment method on custom forms uses currency setting for international payment options
- Removed initial Google Maps info-bubble on the Event page for a better user view of the map
- The current featured image for an event can be removed
- Added Open Graph meta tags to photo albums to help Facebook detect images and descriptions when sharing the photo album
Not using Tendenci for your website CMS?
Questions about these Updates?