Thanks to April Guzik, president of AIGA Houston, the Schipulites got to honor our fearless leader Ed Schipul as only we know how – through quirky video creation and hilarious Powerpoint presentations.
Aaron Long led the roasting charge with an animated discussion of crucial Ed-isms and Schipul office elements, such as:
- Humble origins as an army brat / computer nerd
- Creative photography opportunities
- ‘It’s not paranoia if they’re really after you’
- Bizarre ‘Schipul’ pronunciations
- ‘Dude where’s my car?’
- And what we believe to be among the more inventive of Rick Rolls
Other roastees of the evening included Jonathan Fisher and Bo Bothe of Brand Extract:
Lots of laughter, grimacing and fun – check out our entire AIGA Houston 2011 Brand Legend Roast photo album on Facebook here!