Maintenance Announcement | Planned Website Outage to Upgrade Your Tendenci Database
Sunday January 22nd, 2011 Between 1:00AM and 2:00AM CST:
Some Tendenci Sites will experience a 10 to 15min downtime early this Sunday morning while we upgrade Tendenci 5.0 MySQL Database on client websites. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Check out all of our awesome updates this week on your Tendenci software for association website management!
This update is so big that you might have to clear and refresh your web browser before you can see the changes on your Tendenci website. We’ve got a great help file from the Schipul website on how to clear your web browser for you: https://www.tendenci.com/help-files/how-clear-or-bypass-your-browser-cache-5-seconds/.
Our biggest update this week is our addition of the physical location application – enabling your site visitors to search for the nearest physical location of your organization on your website!
- Searches using the Global Search or File Search now include results from PDF documents stored on your website
- The Directory “Add” link is now visible by anyone with a login account on your website
- You now have the option to preset tags when adding a story via query string
- Updated the stories search page to be translation compatible
- Increased Custom Form titles from 50 characters to now allow 100 characters for titles
- You can now paginate through subscribers on the group page
- Graceful degrading when associating a subscriber with an existing account during import.
- Tendenci 5.0 now has the physical locations module
- Site visitors can search your locations by distance located at, all locations, or nearest location
- Find the “location” application on your Tendenci admin bar to add, edit, and manage your physical locations
- When a location is added or edited, the latitude and longitude are auto-saved
- All new Tendenci sites now include a default custom contact form
- Updated styles for Tendenci tabs
- Created Modal style updates for spaces and logo edit forms
- Your Campaign Monitor subscriber lists now automatically sync when subscribers are imported into a group
Click Here to learn how to improve your email marketing using Tendenci’s Newsletter Marketing Dashboard integrated with Campaign Monitor’s email marketing software and find other resources for email marketing success!
Not using Tendenci for your website CMS?
Questions about these Updates?