They’re a technology-rich, internet-laden demographic that has untapped potential, if you can figure out how to engage them.
Join Tendenci‘s Becky Leven, a proud Millennial, as she discusses The Power of Technology and The Millennial Generation, a 14NTC panel today at 3:30 EST/2:30 CST.
The panel features five other experts from nonprofit and tech companies. Speakers include:
- Todd Baylis, President of Qgiv, Inc.
- John Clese, Director of Marketing, Strategic Initiatives for Avectra
- Mike Rubio, Senior Program Manager at ZeroDivide
- Jason Shim, Digital Media Manager for Pathways to Education Canada
- Caryn Stein, Director of Content at Network for Good
These 6 experts will go into depth about how to leverage, engage and collaborate with Millennials. If you’re attending 14NTC, you can find the event details here.
What If I Didn’t Go to 14NTC?
Never fear! This talk will be livestreamed at 3:30 EST/2:30 CST so you won’t miss a thing.